Tom - Your post was very well put.  This is a time to share ALL things,
and to vent our sorrows, disappointment, our shock, among our extended
family.
We have some wonderful people on this list, and some who are very wrapped
up in their own selves, that they overlook the rest of us who need to
share.  I feel if all they want is technilogical  "stuff" about PD, let
them go tp the numerous web sites that are constantly being posted here.
Eventually, we will all calm down and get back to what this site is
really for.  Jo Ann