Dear Paul: Eloquently said, but it saddens me that it needs
to be said. Aren't the pictures and videotape enough?
The only common  thread in our background is that we both
live in Connecticut. I am a Catholic middle-aged,
middle-class, anti-gun dove of a psychiatric nurse. George
W. was too conservative for me. Ralph Nadar was more to my
taste. But I see  no moral dilemma here. They came into my
country, my home, and brutally killed thousands of
civilians-men, women, and children. It breaks my heart
when I see the families of  the lost ones wandering from
place to place holding up pictures, in the hopes that
someone can identify one of the corpses. Because the
reality is that they will not even have the cold comfort of
a body to bury. Their loved ones have been blown to bits.
The terrorists, these creatures, for I cannot call them
men, have had a taste of blood. THEY WILL NOT STOP. It
would be immoral to allow them to continue.  Carole Hercun