Dear Olga--thank you for sharing the view from Hungary, where, as you
said so well, you have reason to know whereof you speak.  To refuse
to hate and be able  to love under those conditions shows a strength
of spirit  which we need in the world.   It reminds me of something a
friend just sent me, a quotation from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. who
led the non-violent struggle for civil rights here in America--- you
may know of him:

--

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH
        on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

***
                        We agree to differ...
                                we resolve to love...