Hey Don A-- that is a real hoot ! Keep  the limericks coming, even if
you don't write them all.....we can use a chuckle !

>MIND OVER MATTER
>I tried it; consulted a hypnotist. I will say that it helped me relax, but
>no help for my PD symptoms. I was badgered into seeing the hypno-therapist
>by a friend, for whom I wrote the limerick below:
>
>         There once was a nurse named Anneliese
>         Who told her friend Don, "It's easy.
>                 To cure all your ills
>                 Without any pills
>         Just think yourself well. That'll please me."
>
>         Needless to say she wasn't very pleased with the results, but I
>got a laugh for the limerick.
>
>                                 Don A

Do you remember the one that goes something like this ?

There was a young lady from Natchez
Whose clothing was always in patches.
When asked to explain,
She would chant this refrain--
"Whenever ah itches, ah scratches !"
--

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !