        Ok folks you asked for it  (more limericks, and I don't take credit for
these).  I hope this will lighten the mood of everyone:

                The limerick packs laughs anatomical
                Into a space that is quite economical;
                        But the good ones I've seen
                        So seldom are clean..
                And the clean ones so seldom are comical.
                                                ---
And for the devotees of psychiatry:

                A young schizophrenic named Struther
                When told of the death of his mother,
                        Said, "Well, it's too bad
                        But I can't feel too sad.
                After all I still have each other!"
                                         ---
And for those who  think these so far are funny NOT :

                A sunbather whose clothing was strewed
                By winds that left her quite nude
                        Saw a man come along...
                        And unless I am wrong...