>        Ok folks you asked for it  (more limericks, and I don't take credit for
>these).  I hope this will lighten the mood of everyone:

Yes, Don A., they did indeed--and drove me to my yellowed paperback ,
"The Weekend Book", where I found these I had recalled from long ago:

This seems most appropriate in view of our" Mind  vs matter ' discussion---

        "Mind Over Matter"
There was a faith healer of Deal,
Who said, "although pain isn't real,
If I sit on a pin
and it punctures my skin,
I dislike what I fancy I feel."
        --Anonymous

and one which our British friends may appreciate--since they have
trams, not streetcars--

        "Free-will and Predestination"
There was a young man who said, "Damn!
It appears to me now that I am
Just a being that moves
In predestinate grooves--
not a bus, not a bus, but a tram !"
        --Maurice Hare

and a final one,

        "Relativity"
There was a young woman named Bright
Who travelled much faster than light.
She started one day
In a relative way,
And returned on the preceding night.
        --Anonymous again

As you can see, the selection in this volume were  clever, but not
risque---hope you enjoyed them---anyhow !  <G>
--

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !