At 06:38 PM 9/17/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi, JoAnn, I'm treadmilling to Sousa marches and have flag in

>   Rayilyn

I think what we should do is provide massive food and medical supplies to
the people of Afghanistan . and if we can get ahold of Soma Bin Laden and
some of his henchmen, well and good, but our first priority should be to
supply food and medical supplies we could also supply building materials,
so that they could build houses. These are some of the things that the 40
bilion could supply. We should see what we can do of a positive nature rather
than going in with military might. There are probably a number of PWP among
the people there who are not being treated. Some of our people and the rest
of the world could see to that.