  Violence begets violence of retaliation which begets another round of
violence which gives birth to more violence and this

keeps going until we are all vaporized by nuclear weapons.

This over simplification sounds a bit ridiculous. i think that we all need
to get back to issues relating to Parkinson's Disease.
Has any one on this list had any experience with glyconutrients?
I have been invited to hear a Dr. Dan Fouts explain how these
nutrients  will cure any condition maybe even PD.