Paul:

That might make sense if  we could strike back at those who did this.
Unfortunately, Bin Laden is hidden deep in a bunker somewhere and his
followers are spread out in 55 countries around the world. Do you really
think killing starving impoverished Afghanis will somehow teach the
well-protected people who did this anything? Stop thinking with your
hormones. We can get these terrorists, but it will take time. Not everything
can be solved in the space of a half hour like a television show.

Nancy