Pardon me, Rayilyn for referring to you as a "history buff". Thanks for
correcting me, although since a"buff" is defined by the American Heritage
dictionary as being "one who is enthusiastic and knowledgeable about a
given subject, why....I suppose I must have erred in thinking that a
history teacher would fit that definition.