 Nothing will ever be the same, to allow this list to become a "living" forum where humans bear their souls on a daily basis, and then to shut down the same humans from venting is cruel.  After a tragic event, healing must take place,  even for PWP.  I know I tuurn to this list everyday for not only Stem Cell news, but for comfort and the belief that I am not alone in my own personal hell.  Give this list time to heal its self.  You own this list and I acknowledge that you must "control" content,  please look at your creation, it lives.  It lives and breathes because it is real time and touches all our lives.  Don't be to hard, the list has and will survive, not on;y through this barbaric assault, but through many personal tears and fears.  PWP are strong, you know what each one of us is going through right now.  let us seek comfort with those we share a common bond with.  It may just be the only media thay understands us.
Thanks
Paul Ayers
  John Cottingham <[log in to unmask]> wrote: During the past week we have regressed and forgotten what the Parkinsn list
is all about. The quality and quantity of mail has been about many things
not related to having or curing Parkinson's disease or the discussion of
ideas on treatment or caring for others.

Parkinsn is not American, Canadian, or European but international. Parkinsn
is not Christian, Jewish or Muslim. Prayer is a personal expression of a
belief in a god or God or nothing at all. Our subscribers come in all
colors, beliefs, and 40 countries of the world. Opinions on anything else
except the fight against Parkinson's have no place here. Caring for one
another requires nothing but love.

Once again, we have seen the resurgence of "Funnies". Parkinsn is not the
place for those.

Posting of articles not germane to Parkinsn should also be refrained. When
in doubt consult the Parkinsn Charter/Guidelines at:

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkinsn.html

Complaints or disputes may be resolved when addressed to the list owners at:

mailto:Barbara Patterson

OR

mailto:John Cottingham

Donate cash, emergency relief information inYahoo! News.