Dear PWPs  and CGs:

It was suggested that the PIEN and CARE lists should resume their
focus on PD issues, after the great interest in the tragic events of
9/11 which provoked much  onlist discussion.
Because several had asked me to continue to send them offlist  the
alternative types of information which gave viewpoints not seen much
in the standard media, I agreed to make up a distribution list for
this  purpose, and started it on 9/19/01.

The "Alternative List" (Alt-list) does not use a listserv, but is
handled through me.  Members join by requesting to be added to my
list, and then may either post directly to the whole group, or ask me
to fwd their articles,etc.

This is not a "debate", but a place where there can be open
discussion of  many views on these painful issues , something people
say they have not found elsewhere. Most of the members are PWPs and
CGs, but it is open to anyone.

  If you wish to join, please send me an

                 ***OFFLIST ***

email telling me so, and you'll be added. If you find it's not "your
cup of tea", just say so, and I'll remove you.  As of the present
writing there are about 50 members.
--

               Camilla Flintermann

        on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

                  "A single voice among thousands stands alone,
                                   but a thousand voices united as one,
                                          stand to make a difference!"