Many thanks to several persons who sent me translations that were
better than the one on the website.

Now the problem is, we know what he was asking, but do we know any
way to help his father?
Here, if you missed it is one translation that carries the message clearly--

Miss Camilla:  My name is Edwin Busos from Costa Rica,
I belong to the Internet Parkinson group for three years, I
present to you the following case, My father who is 59 years
old, has had Parkinsonism for 10 years, for difficult financial
situations which I can corroborate, I cannot as his son buy
the medicines to be able to maintain him stable and alive,
I ask from the Institution that you have if there is any kind
of help for him, he is a human life, he is not American
but he is a human being, here in Costa Rica this illness
is uncommon and there are no associations or institutions
to provide help,

I thank you for reading this note, and also thank you for
your help.

Edwin Bustos Costa Rica.   <[log in to unmask]>

Translated by Jorge Romero

Does ANYONE know of any resource which can provide free of cheap meds
for people outside the USA?  Are there any list members in Costa Rica
who can get in touch with him and check this out ?  One person
suggested a fund through the list, but I don't think that is in
accord with list guidelines (right Barbara?)
Do you think any of the PD organizations would have ideas for
helping? This is not the first time I recall that we've been asked
this sort of question from other countries.  In one case, I believe
an individual or 2 sent meds they had personally.....I suppose that
is an oprion for any who want to explore it by writing him at his
email address.  To translate your response into Spanish, you could go
to this site :  http://babel.altavista.com/translate.dyn? .
I will try that, to tell him his request has been passed along but
make no promises.

--
Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

            on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

                       "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
            And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org