Friends--
I have CCd the latest reply to Edwin Bustos and those of you who
helped with my  English to-Spanish
translations can read it.  Basically I passed along the suggestions
made about "what meds does he need?" and checking re: a branch there
of the pharma.  company,  and also the URL for the free meds website.
Those who may wish to respond to him directly can use this Babel Fish
URL for translation as I have done now.

http://world.altavista.com/tr

I don't know if this will be helpful--there are many PWPs in this
situation all over the world, sad to say.
--
Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

            on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

                       "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
            And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org