Dear Jo Ann,

I'm not able to speak for all men, BUT, I know many men would be willing to
try what your cat does for you and would gladly show their appreciation.
They would clean the litter box and take the garbage out too.

In order to make this PD related we could develop an experiment using PD
and Non-PD subjects, we could include ages of cats along with gender
differentiation, etc..Think of a the various combinations and variables.
This research could be the cat's meow.

Bernie