During the past week we have regressed and forgotten what the Parkinsn list
is all about. The quality and quantity of mail has been about many things
not related to having or curing Parkinson's disease or the discussion of
ideas on treatment or caring for others.

Parkinsn is not American, Canadian, or European but international. Parkinsn
is not Christian, Jewish or Muslim. Prayer is a personal expression of a
belief  in a god or God or nothing at all. Our subscribers come in all
colors, beliefs, and 40 countries of the world. Opinions on anything else
except the fight against Parkinson's have no place here. Caring for one
another requires nothing but love.

Once again, we have seen the resurgence of "Funnies". Parkinsn is not the
place for those.

Posting of articles not germane to Parkinsn should also be refrained. When
in doubt consult the Parkinsn Charter/Guidelines at:

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkinsn.html

Complaints or disputes may be resolved when addressed to the list owners at:

mailto:Barbara Patterson <[log in to unmask]>

OR

mailto:John Cottingham