Date sent:              Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:19:19 -0400
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Translations
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> Now the problem is, we know what he was asking, but do we know any way
> to help his father?

One needs to know what medications and the appropriate dosages.
One could then approach the Costa Rican branch of the drug
company to see if they would consider helping with the supply of
medication.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"