Good Morning Barbara and All,
Nice t' see ya back and at 2AM what did ya expect to be "churnin'
about"?  Just a few night owl parkies I 'spect...

Your writin' always perks me up... a pleasant diversion from 'em ol'
stem cells etc. I get bogged in...  (PARKINSN is really so much more...)

I'm also pleased to see Lisa Crumrine back in sunny USVI and
back here on this "family"... Welcome back!

Where o' where are da rest of the "oldies but goodies"....

Cheers ...... murray

On 21 Sep 2001, at 2:05, Barbara Mallut wrote:

> Murray.....
>
> You're RIGHT!   The *)#(& puter is being slowly consumed by AOL!  And
> you're right again - I miss the interaction and the "life" churning
> around the innards of this curious entity refer to as "the List,"  I
> logon to the List a coupla times a day to check my email, but am not
> planning to quote and post the text of "Gone With the Wind" here!
> <giggle>
>

> Seems about the only things 'churning' around me lately are Buzzy and
> Scooter, my 2 kitties! <smile> HUMPH!  Them two rascals don't even
> bother to drop me an occasional email to keep me busy.... <' Nother
> HUMPH>
>
> Barb Mallut

* * *