In a message dated 9/16/2001 12:32:28 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< please DO NOT OPEN the attachments
  from "Beer" on those emails >>

The attachments from "Beer" are especially insidious because they are posted
as replies to individuals, not to the list, so the email and attachment
appear to be a personal message. Yesterday I was tired and unthinkingly
downloaded the attachment, which had the suffix .scr, persumably for script.
I blinked, sat up, came to my senses and trashed the document without opening
it. I then sent an e-mail to the sender. No reply, of course.

Clearly, some would-be cyberterrorist is accessing the list and posting to
list members.
Just what we all need right now, yes?

Kathleen