Especially to Camilla, Carole and Everybody who were talking and thinking in
these nightmare-days NOT ONLY about own diseases and pains, BUT also about
OTHER people's pains, even they were not PD sufferers:

THESE CLAPTRAPS WERE THE MOST HUMAN REACTIONS AND THESE IMPROVED THE PARKYS
LISTMEMBERS HUMAN DIGNITTY AND SOCIAL SENSIBILITY.

And I know very well that to type with these "capitals" means in the
e-mailing ethic shouting - yes, I wanted to shout it
so as everybody could hear me.

Believe me, I'm right. I've grown up in such a world what - fortunately -
most of you cannot imagine. Under the communist regime every year (it were45
years...) we had to celebrate even the anniversary of the occupation of our
country! We had also the celebrate the Soviets's anniversaries, we were
forced to live  on that way what they did determind for us. There were no
more privacies, there were no more private properties - they have stolen
these. And they have stolen the lives of thousands and millions, and not
only their lives but even their future and their dreams, too. They told us
in my childhood and later my children that there was no God, there were no
Santa Claus, there was no nationality only internationality, - so people,
believe me! To remain a Human Being, a feeling, living soul  is very simply
and even so hard: to be as emphatic and
helpful and filled with love as much place is in your heart. And the
capacity of the human heart is endless...!
This is one of those things what I've learnt during these dark years, I've
learnt to love as much as I can. Everybody.  Every creature of God - even
them, too. I do not hate them, most of that regime's men were poor in their
spirit and in their mind, I think.

Do not forget: your ability to love is endless.

God Bless You All!

Olga Maria