Katie - You have writeen a very wise commentary.  The situation as I see
it, is,  that stress makes PD symptoms so much worse, and one of the ways
to eleviate that stress is to talk about it.  So many of our list members
are in isolated areas, which makes it even more important to express
their feelings on the list.  As time goes by, we can get back to more
technical matters, but what's important right now, is to be able to
communicate with one another.  Best wishes, Jo Ann