Rayilyn - I believe everyone is so upset right now about what has
happened and what we don't know about our future, that we are inclined to
jump to conclusions. I, for one, am very nervous about what might happen.
 My mother told me a few years before she died, that I worried if I
didn't have anything to worry about.  Wonder where she got that idea?
(Ha)  I love Voltaire, but my favorite  is Kalil Gibran, who even in his
era, spoke so many truths.  Jo Ann