Oh, my dear Jo Ann from Houston, Texas,

I know very well that you are in a turmoil (a brand new word for me!) - we
are almost in the same situation here, in Europe, to be exact: only
regarding the future. We also do not know what will happen - what will come
in your country and in connection with it, in our countries, will there be a
common, NATO attack on those terrorists who had plotted that awful attack on
your beloved home or not.  Some opinion say it will mean the 3rdWW, others
say that there won't be a war, again others say the anywhere in the world
could be other attacks, just to let us te be calm  - anyway, I am only
watching the TV, listening to the radio and thinking about the last century,
about mankind and the evolution. And I am afraid a bit. A little bit.
By the way, the only thing what I wanted with my regarded post is to help
you, to collect into one place what I had known about the virus senders -
and perhaps it was a mistake, I copied the letters into one, the WHOLE
letters. (I did not  want to remember anybody to my try of writing a
prayer.)

 Otherwise, today I made an other attempt on poetry...

With much love

Olga Maria
PD 49/47/40
(only today I was able to decode the meaning of the numbers! It took a long
time ... And I decoded btw, too - by the way!- but I could decode it more
earlier)