Don - The limerick is cute.  I've been hypnotized also.  I used to bite
my
nails to the quick, sometimes causing them to bleed, and they alway hurt.
 Not good news for a pianist.  So---I took the leap, and it worked.  Also
I've had acupunture, which is praised by a few of our PWP's,  for
Bells' Palsy.  It did help it to clear up sooner than if I had let it go.
 I still have some residual, even after 8 years.  A doctor said I could
never have a face lift, because of the muscle weakness. It doesn't really
show up unless I'm very, very tired.
(As if I need a face lift. Ha11111)   I need a permalift all over.  Best
wishes,Jo Ann