Hi, JoAnn, I'm treadmilling to Sousa marches and have flag in window.  Last
night Senator Shelby said the frontline in this war was going to be
information and intelligence and that can be understood in many ways.   My
more "pacificist' position doesn't mean not doing anything, it means praying
our leaders do something smart and our people are better informed.  This is
first war where "over there" is here since Civil War.  Was an interesting
town meeting on MSNBC last night where many different views were expressed.
This is an unprecedented event.  Guess we better "fasten our seat belts, it's
going to be a bumpy ride."  Rayilyn