Dave, I agree with you,  my "dovish" stance doesn't mean we don't do
anything, just something smart and different and unexpected.  Marches and
flags are to say I am not a traitor as some may think, but they won't solve
the problem.  Believe we need to do something new and different rather than
invading or A-bombing Afghanistan.  Anyone who wants that might want to form
their own posse.  Your idea is great. I can think of other things that are
not politically correct.   We need a "cunning plan" as the scruffy servant
says to the  Black Adder (medieval version (can't think of correct word) that
we don't tell the whole world about.  Some may deride "killing them with
kindness", but the old ways never solve anything.  I can't think of a war
that has "made the world safe for our childen and grandchildren."  not for
long anyway.  Every war contains seeds of next.  Rayilyn