My husband had an echo-cardiogram done at the hospital where I work last
week.  The technician knows me so we had a rather open conversation about
Parkinson's disease.  She cautioned me that she had seen  three patients
with PD react violently to the Dobutamine Stess test.  All three required
intervention for severe dyskinesia.

I don't know if this reaction has been noted in the literature, or whether
anyone out there in cyber-space has had a similar reaction - I'm just
reporting her observation.  Considering that this technician has  have very
few PD patients coming in for special tests, I thought I ought to post this
alert.   It indicates a rather high percentage of adverse reactions in the
PD population that she has encountered. She had not noticed the same adverse
reaction in any other patients.
-----
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 61/21)