Oh, Mary Ann- I'm supposed to have that stress test Wednesay morning, and
I've been very apprehensive to it ever since I found out.  My body is
very sensitive to chemicals, especially to morphine following surgery.
I'm planning to talk to the person  administering this stress test at
great length, and if I'm not satisfied with his/her  answers, I won't go
through with it. BTW, I don't have PD, but my love does.  Jo Ann