Also I suggest you access a website using any of the search engines then
typing in Taliban - that is if you aren't angry enough yet. We are dealing
with evil such as not seen in modern times.  The following prayer was written
by a friend who heads up a prayer chain in our community.

This morning O Lord
Our souls grieve for those taken from us
Our spirit mourns with their loved ones
Our eyes see the destruction but cannot believe
Our minds cannot comprehend this madness
And we ask why
Our hearts cry out
Come Lord fill us with your love
We ask for protection from this evil
That would destroy our nations
We ask that you give to our president
Wisdom and guidance
Let your banner go forth before us
That we are one nation under God
You have humbled us O Lord
Now let us be great
For we will give you the honor and glory.
Amen

Marilyn