Hi, Janet,
has anything happanned to you? I did not read a single word from you as of
16 September (News: Ottawa citizens...)
I do hope that everything is OK with you.
I loved very much your letters, mostly your poems. And now I like very much
your QT Admire.
Would continue  your  fine "activity"?  -I really enjoy them .
I am quite OK, although I have extraordinary hard pains in my right
shoulders, arm and in my armpit, my oedema is "enhancing" in my legs - so,
it is a little difficult for me to type and to do anything with my right
side.
Do you have any expereince on similar problems? I met my doc on last Friday
and I was told she was sure these problems, mainly the oedema, were because
of my meds, and I have to go to labor tests, UH etc.
Hope you'll post soon.

Olga Maria

btw: what does it mean written after your name? I am afraid I do not
understand all parts of that. I feel, I guess this is a short introduction
full with self-irony (?) - or I did misunderstand? Please, enlight my
English.

Best wishes
Olga Maria