> I've been very apprehensive to it ever since I found out.  My body is
> very sensitive to chemicals, especially to morphine following surgery.

Forgive me, Jo Ann.  I should have mentioned that Dobutamine Stress tests
are rarely done.  Persantine stress tests are given to folks who can't walk
on a tread mill (my husband had one of those and didn't have any problem
with the Persantine at all).  Most stress tests are done without any
medication at all.
----
God bless
Mary Ann