Olga - Yes, I did get your message regarding the Beers.  Also several
other people mentioned it.  I haven't had one since I posted that.  Your
English is very good, better than some of  us living here in the States.
Keep up the poems.
Could be the lack of reponse is because people are busy.  Don't worry,
they all got it and some will respond.  Sleep well.  It is only 9:10 pm
here in Houston.  What time is it there?  Jo Ann