Michel - Thanks for writing about the test.  I won't go so far as to say
it was a piece of cake,. but. my nerves were worse than the test itself.
I felt a little uncomfortable, as if someone was sitting on my chest, and
my head felt "funny", (maybe from the nerves)  What bothered me most were
the
x-rays they took afterward.  The machine didn't make noise as in cat
scan, but I had to be still for 20 minutes, and when I'm nervous, my nose
itches. I had to sing a song in my mind to get thoughts off of the itch.
And for a high energy person like me, lying still for 20 minutes was far
more uncomfortable.
I won't know the results until Friday, but I'm assuming they are normal,
because I didn't have to go back in 3 hours. Frankly, I think I'm just
tired from working 3 jobs and it's getting to the point that I'm not
doing well in any of them.  However, the R.E. business has come to a
complete halt right now because of the attacks.

Hope you are doing well.   Jo Ann