Translation: (as close to literal as I could - including run-on
sentences.)

Miss Camilla:  My name is Edwin Busos from Costa Rica,
I belong to the Internet Parkinson group for three years, I
present to you the following case, My father who is 59 years
old, has had Parkinsonism for 10 years, for difficult financial
situations which I can corroborate, I cannot as his son buy
the medicines to be able to maintain him stable and alive,
I ask from the Institution that you have if there is any kind
of help for him, he is a human life, he is not American
but he is a human being, here in Costa Rica this illness
is uncommon and there are no associations or institutions
to provide help,

I thank you for reading this note, and also thank you for
your help.

Edwin Bustos Costa Rica.

Translated by JAR