Camilla,  You are such a sweetie.  You always focused on Peter, and what a
good man he was and what a good husband he was.  But, you, undoubtedly,
was/are a good woman and a good wife.  Please put me on the roster for your
new list.  A very remarkable, admirable solution and worthy of Soloman.
[John C. just does not exhibit good judgment on any occasion in my opinion].
peace and love, Katie

Mimi  I can get her to pet me in my sleep.  I can tell you later.  Tarzan the
C.