       Continuing my inability to work this PC, I have sent a posting to the
list which should have gone to Camilla privately.  My apologizes to all
concerned and to John C.  who will be chastized, in an undeserved and
exaggerated manner, in a an unforseen, public manner. Most of my postings are
done privately and it is rare that I respond to the list.  So, this
happens--and happens--and happens.  And, of course, I could be a much nicer
person as well.  I am sorry about this one though; you should not have read
it.  Katie and Tarzan the C.