Katie,

I did receive your erroneous post and, forewarned by your followup, which
arrived first, I tossed it unread.

Whatever you said, I am sure your graceful apology will go a long way toward
repairing any damage, and about "nice" - well, there's not a one of us who
couldn't be nicer. Based on your posts, I think you are articulate,
passionate, compassionate, and genuine. I admire your spirit, your thinking,
and your writing. And I sympathize with your plight, having more than once
clicked the "send" button in error.

At moments of great chagrin, a cat is such a comfort. Let Tarzan ease the
pain.  :-)

Kathleen