Kathleen,

       You are way too kind, and very understanding.  I have tried to work
around this glitch in my mind, and I have not been successful.  Those
cognitive effects of PD creeping in and out.  I would be open to any ideas
you or anyone else has about trying to stop this.  It occurs when someone
(Camilla) sends me a posting to the list, and I, being very egocentric,
assume it is for me only.  I see the address back to the entire list after,
after, I push the send button.  Thank you.  Katie