In a message dated 9/14/2001 11:54:32 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< This forum has been filled with far too much pedantic
drivel today. I write again:   We need more comment related to coping with
Parkinson's Disease rather than the pseudo intellectual/pacifist claptrap
put before us in the last two days. >>

Feeling connected to others is an essential part of coping with the disease.
So is getting outside oneself and beyond one's immediate condition.

I have appreciated the many heartfelt, thoughtful communications via this
list from other feeling, thinking people who naturally want to reach out to
each other at this awful time.

If my mailbox had been full of postings about Mirapex and Sinemet, I would
have been appalled.

Kathleen