Hey, Katie - don't worry about posting to the list instead of privately.
One time I sent a message to my love while he was still here in Houston,
and the next thing I knew it was on the list.  Was I ever embarrassed.
He just laughed and said, "Now the whole world knows'  Give my love to
Tarzan.
BTW, my cousin came and picked up my aunt's cat, and Fritz will NOT leave
my side.  He is so happy to have the house to himself.  I guess he also
is a one-cat house cat.  Seeya.  Jo Ann