Murray.....

You're RIGHT!   The *)#(& puter is being slowly consumed by AOL!  And you're
right again - I miss the interaction and the "life" churning around the
innards of this curious entity refer to as "the List,"  I logon to the List a
coupla times a day to check my email, but am not planning to quote and post
the text of "Gone With the Wind" here! <giggle>

Seems about the only things 'churning' around me lately are Buzzy and
Scooter, my 2 kitties! <smile> HUMPH!  Them two rascals don't even bother to
drop me an occasional email to keep me busy.... <' Nother HUMPH>

Barb Mallut