I Know this is a bit long term and far fetched but hear this out. My Dad had
PD for 7 years before he died in 1999. We used to buy the meds in one go for
at least a month or two coz most came from USA or France.......especially
Sinemet.
The thing is that very often the docs would change the potency or the med
completely and so the stock of meds would lie till the expiration date. So
if a few people could combine and put together their meds that they dont use
anymore.......it could be sent out to someone else.

Take care
Lavanya