Barb M - It's so good to hear you have kitties.  I dont' know what I'd do
without mine.  There's a lot of talk on the Sparkle list about me sharing
my bed, ONLY with my cat. (My 19 year Siamese  cat died last month).
However, they will come up and rub on us, and purr their satisfaction and
talk in their meow language, which I understand completely. .  I feed him
twice a day, change his litter daily, and in the meantime, he shows me
his appreciation.  What man will do that.  Good to hear from you again.
best wishes, Jo Ann