Rayilyn - My daughter sent me the following quote.  I have long been a
follower of Nostradamus and that's why she sent it.  I had read this a
long time ago, but remembered it when I read it this time.  It goes:

"In the year of the new century and nine months,
From the sky will come  a great King of Terror
The sky will burn at 45 degrees
Fire approaches the great new city
In the City of York, there will be a great collapse
Two twin brothers torn apart by chaos
While the fortress falls
The great leader will succumb
Third big war will begin  when the city is burning"

This scares the living s--- out of me.  He has been so right in so many
cases.  I believe his predictions correspond with the Bible, which I read
every day.  I just pray it happens somewhere else rather than on our on
soil.  Best to you.  Jo Ann