>> Has any one on this list had any experience with glyconutrients?
>> I have been invited to hear a Dr. Dan Fouts explain how these
>> nutrients  will cure any condition maybe even PD.

mannatech is one of the companies making glyconutrients. i took 3 of their products for several months.  the person i bought them from charged me his cost not retail and i paid $90 a month.  i didn't feel any worse neither did i feel any better.  i recently heard lecture at a pd support group meeting from someone regarding glyconutrients.  when he started out with "i'm not here to sell anything" i became suspicious.  when he said he wasn't a public speaker yet was very persuasive, i became even more suspicious.  he had several people ready to follow him anywhere.  he told a story of how sick his granddaughter was and that the doctors had given up.  when he gave her ambrotose (one of their products) she was well in just 4 days.  yah!! right!!!!

beware of snake oil salesmen.

sami