HI Camille,

the following is my interpretation of Edwin's message, I did not change the
syntax.
regards,

Mario

I have been a member of this List for 3 years, I am presenting the following
case,
my father is 59 years old, he has had Parkinson for the last 10 years, due
to pretty dire
economic circumstances, which I can prove, I am not able as a son, to
provide him with
medicines in order to be able to keep him stabilized and alive, I wonder if
there is anyway
your institution can provide him with some assistance, it is a human life,
he is not American,
but indeed a human being, here in Costa Rica, this disease is not very
common, and there
are currently no associations or institutions that provide assistance of any
kind, what
possibilities are there of any assistance.

I thank you for your reading this note and at the same time thank you for
any assistance.

Edwin Bustos, Costa Rica
circumstances