Hi, Everybody,

I'm afraid that more of you have forgotten my virus alert on 12 September 2001, at 6:50.

"VIRUS ALERT- I've just received two e-mails which seemed to be as a
response to my last two posts and which simply asked to look at the
attachment.  These e-mails came from [log in to unmask]  The name of the files
were "Me-nude.AVI.pif." and "s3song.MP3.pif". I double-deleted the post, emptied my recycle bin, and
scanned my hard disk with Norton anti-virus software before sending out this post.

Please confirm that everything is OK  and I DO NOT send virus anybody

One of my letters was a pray for America...

Best wishes,

Olga Maria"
"

And this is the first letter I've met from the "beers" on the list: