The prophecy:

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb", The third big war will begin when the big city is burning" -- Nostradamus 654

is NOT by Nostradamus. It's not even a prophecy.

It's by a student called Neil Marshal who wrote it several years back to prove that if you write a prophecy vague enough, people will think it's true. His essay's at: http://www.ed.brocku.ca/~nmarshal/nostradamus.htm

Incidentally, Nostradamus 6:54 says:

    At daybreak at the second crowing of the cock,
    Those of Tunis, of Fez and of Bougie,
    By the Arabs the King of Morocco captured,
    The year sixteen hundred and seven, of the Liturgy.

Dramatic? Yes. World Trade Center attack? No.

You can interpret it like this:
 "New York explodes. Twice in the morning.
Palestinians, Libyans, and Afghans party in the streets.
Bush gets angry.
Nukes them all. Includes Saddam for good measure.
Pope John Paul saddened. Says Mass."

-- Dexter Lee

" And you shall be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end"

- Jesus Christ

Book of Matthew Chapter 24 Verse 6 Holy Bible