hello, I am back.  After doing some traveling this summer, I find the need to be back on this list sharing thoughts and information with you wonderful caring folks on the list.  I feel blessed that I live in such a wonderful place (the virgin islands) and lucky that I was able to spend some time this summer in both nyc and Chicago before this horrible tragedy in new York.  ny is an amazing town. I had one of the most wonderful weeks of my life exploring the museums,and neighbor hoods.  I was blown away by the friendliness of the people and how safe I felt the whole time I was there.  Chicago was great too.  I know that things will never be the same .  so anyways, I am back.  my sympathies go out to all who suffered losses.  please know that the strength and courage of  those we have lost did not go unnoticed.

Lisa in paradise. st john usvi
Lisa Crumrine
www.mosaicmadness.com