Dear John-- thank you for relieving our concern. However may I add
that I DID ask for confirmation of her e-dress/phone as I would like
to be able to communicate with her personally. Can you at least
confirm the ones in my email?

Also, I believe it would have avoided some concern and confusion for
list members had you or Barb posted a message conveying what you have
said here about the change in list administration.

I know how helpful you have been to Barb, and appreciate your work
with PIENO too.  But some of us feel a personal connection with her
after all these years, and  her being "incommunicado" is a
disappointment.... to me and to a number of others.

BTW--were you suggesting that the answer to my inquiries was "No" ?

--

       Camilla Flintermann            <[log in to unmask]>

       on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

        "... Meet people where  they are  now,
                  not where you hoped they might be........"
                --Christine Greenland